Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Facebook =='

hey peeeepz, it's facebook time. er, every second is a fb time  I thinkk. erghh~! that is my problem. macam mane ehhhh nak stop facebook for meanwhile. baca buku laaa super oiii. qeja dok mengadap benda tak guna ni/. *sekarang ni pon dok tuleh menatang nii. terok kan aku? -.- I have noo mood to studyy laaa mees. everytime I started to study, tgk2 the computer is ON!  so, apa lagi kan, chiawww laaa. huhhh. any tips nice people? HOHO :D 

enoughh facebook enough! dont incite meeee everytime I want to study! I wanna kill youu HAHAHAHA! *super duper evil laughh! you know what, my homework is higher than the Gunung Everestt. SIKIT kan? hmpa punya homework banyak lagi. tu lah minah ni, homework SIKIT pon tk boleh buad. pemalaihhhhhh bakk LAZY. 

p/s : thanks to my followers. appreciate ittt much, loveee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment