Monday, May 9, 2011

Over

Semoga Allah memberkati hubungan mereka :') 
I want you to know that things that I've never told anyone. I want to tell you about my childhood and all of the messed up things that have made me into the nervous, shy, strange, reluctant, scared girl I am today. I want you to know why it's hard for me to share my feelings.

 Here's a hint: you'd be the first person to ever care about them. I want you to hold me while I cry over my broken family, my broken life. I want you to understand that you're the one person that saves me from loneliness. I want to stop pretending that everything is okay when it's not. I want you to make everything okay. I want you to know me. I want you to want to know me.

 And I want to know you. But, it's  just a dream. I expect too much. Dia dh ada orang lain. And yet I have to believe it T_T thats the saddest part. I cant bear this pain. 


On some days, I miss you a little. On others, I miss you a lot. Some days, I manage to get through the day without thinking and wondering if you still think about me. But most days...
...most days I wish we'd never met so I wouldn't have to feel this pain, anymore.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment