Wednesday, April 27, 2011

what a day.

hey guys, seriously I dont feel like talking to anybody today. and I'M NOT EMOing, just tired. tired of what, I'm not sure. I just want to be a new me. to be a quiet girl like when I was in Form 1 (: I want to stop the bad things that I did before. And of course I'm still your friend, guys. dont misunderstanding. I stilll love you guys(:

And today, 27/4 I've got an agreement with Farihin Ufiya and Aisya Wahida.
 1. Stop stalking them until 27/5 (try first) *kalau tk kena puasa dua hari.
 2. tak boleh emo. and yes I'm not emoing.
 3. cannot mention their name. *saya dh berjaya hari ni :D

sebagai tnda perjanjian, farihin baling pensil box aku dr atas jatuh bawah. habeh rosak barang2 aku -,- ahah plus, diorg semua pergi library hari ni, hm, tp I tk pergi, sbb hm mcm biasalah. :'( *Ya Allah, tolonglah aku lupakan dia. Amin



No comments:

Post a Comment